Yamaha designed their AVENTAGE series of receivers from the ground up with sound quality as the top priority. They paid attention to the little details that add up to better performance — from a solidly built double-bottomed chassis, to separate power supplies for digital and analog circuitry. The RX-A1020 boasts other nice engineering touches like a symmetrical amplifier layout with a center-mounted transformer to reduce the signal path. And dual heat sinks keep the receiver cooler for greater noise-reduction and efficiency.
*Does not include remote or any other items not included in photo.
- Yamaha remote app lets you use your iPod touch, iPhone or Android device as a Wi-Fi® remote
- Dimensions: 17-1/8"W x 7-1/8"H x 17-15/16"D
- 7-channel amplifier
- 110 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.06% THD, with 2 channels driven
- Dolby® TrueHD, and DTS-HD™ Master Audio, Dolby® Digital Plus, DTS-HD™ High Resolution Audio
- analog-to-HDMI video upconversion (up to 1080p)