This unit is used, but in excellent working condition
We have low profile cards available as well.
If there is anything wrong with the item that you have purchased, please contact us directly and give us a chance to help, we respond quickly and will ensure you are satisfied with your purchase and experience! Please do not leave negative feedback or open any disputes with eBay or PayPal. Contact us directly and we will fix the problem quickly.
We strive for 5/5 Star service!30-day money back guarantee.
Fast & Free shipping
The Osprey-240e is ViewCast's professional analog video capture card designed especially for the super high-speed PCI Express bus delivering legendary Osprey audio and video capture quality designed for the latest high-performance PC architectures.Using the compact 1 lane PCI Express interface, the Osprey-240e provides a broad range of motherboard support by providing compatibility with 1,4,8 and 16 lane PCI Express slots.
Because the Osprey-240e is low-profile format, it allows for greater usability in small form factor computers. This makes the Osprey-240e the ideal solution for rack-mount encoding farms, custom enclosures, and other form-factor constrained environments. The new Osprey-240e can co-exist with other Osprey capture solutions in the same system offering a wide variety of input type and configuration options.
Content creators will gain the flexibility they need for working with various analog media input and output connectivity.
The Osprey-240e provides connectivity for component, Y/C, and composite video inputs and for audio, it features Balanced and Unbalanced Stereo inputs. The Osprey-240e software can be downloaded for free from Osprey's website!
Whatever the analog A/V source, the Osprey-240e is a versatile solution which provides easy integration into your content repurposing workflow.
- WDM / AVStream driver
- Cascadeable architecture allows for integration of multiple cards per chassis
- Hardware audio gain control
- Closed Caption extraction
- Hardware Cropping and Bitmap Overlay
- High-performance PCIe
- Audio Loop-back for monitoring
- Video Input: Composite (BNCx1), Y/C (BNCx2), Component (BNCx3)
- Audio Input: Balanced stereo (2 x XLR), Unbalanced stereo (2 x RCA)
- Audio Output: Unbalanced stereo line level (3.5 mm)
- Full-Profile Design Board
- PCIe (x1) - compatible with x1, x4, x8, and x16 PCIe slots