HDMI Matrix Switch for Digital Signage or Other Applications with Multiple Video Displays
This matrix switch/splitter features four HDMI inputs and two HDMI outputs. This allows you to connect as many as four high-definition video sources, such as Blu-ray players, video game systems, Roku boxes, laptops, media servers or cable/satellite boxes, and transmit them to two high-definition televisions, projectors or monitors. The B118-2X4-4K-A is recommended for home theaters (transmit to HDTVs located in different rooms) or digital signage applications in classrooms, bars, restaurants, conference rooms, lecture halls and trade shows.
Enjoy Great Flexibility in Transmitting Video to Different Displays or Even Different Rooms
Send the same video image to both displays or transmit different videos and rotate among them. You can use the buttons built into the front of the unit to switch between the connected sources displayed on the two monitors. The B118-2X4-4K-A also includes an IR remote that lets you not only choose between the connected video sources, but also mute the sound and power on/off the unit.
Transmits Crystal-Clear 4K HDMI Video with 4:4:4 Color
The B118-2X4-4K-A supports Ultra HD video resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz with 36-bit Deep Color. It's compatible with HDMI 2.0 standards for carrying HDR (high dynamic range) signals, which provides a wide range of vibrant colors with richer contrast, brighter whites and deeper blacks. HDCP 2.2 compliance allows you to stream iTunes and Netflix content with no complications. This switch also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor.
Built-In Audio Extractor Lets You Control Sound, as Well as Picture
TOSLINK/coaxial and RCA right/left audio ports allow you to connect an amplifier, receiver or soundbar for optical, digital or analog sound. The B118-2X4-4K-A supports 7.1-channel LPCM, DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD.
Plug-and-Play Operation for Quick Setup and Immediate Use
The B118-2X4-4K-A works right out of the box with no software required. Use HDMI cabling (such as Tripp Lite's P569-Series high-speed cables, sold separately) to connect up to four sources and two displays. The included power supply comes with four international plug adapters (North America, Europe, United Kingdom, Australia).
- Duplicate audio/video content across 2 displays or show different content on both screens in your home, classroom, retail location, conference room or trade show
- Keep your video sources in a secure location, with displays located elsewhere for viewing by the intended audience
- Rotate up to 4 different sporting events on 2 TVs in your bar or restaurant
- Create an easily updatable video board communicating dynamic information, such as a restaurant menu or a theater schedule
- Display arrivals, departures and up-to-the-minute information in an airport or train station
- Source devices with HDMI output (media server, Blu-ray player, satellite/cable box)
- Display devices with HDMI input (HDTV, projector, monitor)
|Maximum Video Resolution
||4096 x 2160
|Number of USB Ports
|Number of HDMI Inputs
|Number of HDMI Outputs
||Blu-ray Disc Player
|Number of Displays Supported
|Number of Input Devices Supported
B118-2X4-4K-A 2x4 HDMI Matrix Switch/Splitter
IR Remote Control with Battery
External power supply (Input: 100-240V @ 50/60 Hz, 0.3A; Output: 5V 1A)
4 x International plug adapters (North America, Europe, U.K., Australia)
|Country of Origin
|Manufacturer Part Number
||B118-2X4-4K-A 2x4 HDMI Matrix Switch/Splitter