Opengear Infrastructure Manager ETHERNET OR FIBER SFP 16GB FLASH 4G
The Opengear IM7200 is a state of the art infrastructure management solution which streamlines remote management of network, server and power infrastructure in data center and remote environments, ensuring efficient and secure access, monitoring and control for local and remote operations teams.
Advanced console management
Bullet proof infrastructure management with integrated 8 - 48 port console server, with software selectable pinouts including Cisco®-straight for Cat 5 patch cabling to Cisco-style RJ45 consoles, no adapters. Immediate access to consoles via your preferred SSH client or integrated HTTPS AJAX web terminal. Detect server kernel panics and console warnings with configurable pattern match alerting, log serial management traffic for audit trail and forensics.
- 48 x RS-232 Serial Ports
- Wi-Fi Access Point 802.11 a/b/g/n & antenna
- 2 x 10/100/1000 RJ45 copper and 2 x SFP fiber module slots
- 1 x Internal V.92 modem with RJ11 phone socket
- 2 x USB 3.0 host ports
- LCD configuration panel
- 1 x RJ45 RS-232 local console port (Cisco-straight)
- Dual internal universal 100-240V AC power supplies
- Internal 4G LTE modem & Mini-SIM card slot
- 3 x SMA antenna connectors - for receive diversity and GPS
||Infrastructure Management Equipment
|Manufacturer Part Number