Military style with Pre-installed IO shielding, tuned for better performance by Core Boost, DDR4 Boost, M.2 Shield Frozr, Wi-Fi 6, Frozr Heatsink Design, Lightning Gen4
- Supports 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ / Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4600 MHz
- Lightning Fast Game experience: PCIe 4.0, Lightning Gen4 x4 M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr, StoreMI, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 Gen 2
- MYSTIC LIGHT: 16.8 million colors / 29 effects controlled in one click. MYSTIC LIGHT EXTENSION supports both RGB and RAINBOW LED strip.
- Frozr Heatsink Design: Designed with the patented fan and double ball bearings to provide the best performance for enthusiast gamers and prosumers.
- Set Core Power Free: Extended Heatsink Design, Core Boost, Digital PWM IC, 8+4 pin CPU power connectors, Game Boost, DDR4 Boost
- AUDIO BOOST: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience
- Dragon Center: A brand new software which integrates all MSI tools like GAME MODE, LIVE UPDATE, AMBIENT LINK with user friendly user interface.
MSI motherboards been designed with tons of smart features for convenient setup and usage, such as pin-header keep out zone, friendly SATA & USB location and multiple cooling solutions, so DIY users can pick and choose any gaming rig they want.
Cooling is essential for a high performance PC to sustain intense workloads. MSI motherboards feature a heavy duty heatsink on the MOSFETs for reliable processor power delivery. Numerous fan headers with full fan speed control lets builders tune their system cooling the way they like it.
MSI motherboards have been designed to make the system assembly process as convenient as possible. An array of system tuning features and troubleshooting tools are available to ease installation and setup.
MSI motherboards are designed with both physical and device compatibility in mind. Pin-headers, SATA, and USB connectors are positioned away from other components and devices. A comprehensive DDR memory Qualified Vendor List (QVL), the result of extensive memory testing and tuning, makes it easier to pick from compatible products.
BIOS AND SOFTWARE
Complete your high performance experience with an array of performance enhancing software from MSI. From a loaded yet easy to use BIOS to potent live system tools, get the most out of your motherboard at any moment.
High performance MSI motherboards are loaded with advanced features and the latest technology to overwhelm any challenge at hand no matter whether you're a gamer, prosumer, or PC enthusiast.
Power on your RYZEN processor with optimized circuit layouts and high quality power delivery parts for an incredibly stable operation.
MSI takes memory stability and performance to the extreme. We've designed an optimized memory circuit design for reliability and tested compatibility extensively in partnership with major memory manufacturers.
Connect any ultra-fast storage device and get into the game sooner.
Plug in and start moving files lightning fast with high-speed USB, supported by all the latest connectors and boost tools.
||CPU Dependent Video
|Country of Origin
|Number of PCI Express x1 Slots
|Number of Total Expansion Slots
|Number of PCI Express x16 Slots
|Total Number of PCI Express Slots
|Number of Memory Slots
|Memory Form Factor
|Memory Speed Supported
||3066 MHz (O.C.)
|3200 MHz (O.C.)|
|3466 MHz (O.C.)|
|3600 MHz (O.C.)|
|3733 MHz (O.C.)|
|3866 MHz (O.C.)|
|4000 MHz (O.C.)|
|4133 MHz (O.C.)|
|4266 MHz (O.C.)|
|4400 MHz (O.C.)|
|4533 MHz (O.C.)|
|4600 MHz (O.C.)|
|3000 MHz (O.C.)|
|2800 MHz (O.C.)|
|2933 MHz (O.C.)|
|2667 MHz (O.C.)|
Network & Communication
|Wireless LAN Standard
||IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax
|Total Number of USB Ports
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports
|Number of USB 3.2 Ports
|Number of SATA Interfaces
|Total Number of Onboard USB Ports
|Number of Onboard USB 2.0 Ports
|Number of M.2 Interfaces
|Number of Onboard USB 3.2 Ports
|Manufacturer Part Number
||X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI
||MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI Desktop Motherboard
Processor & Chipset
||Ryzen 7 PRO
|Ryzen 3 PRO|
|Ryzen 5 Pro|
|Total Processor Supported