Do you need a rack that helps fine-tune options to achieve more compute power in limited space? HPE G2 Enterprise Series Racks offer innovative physical security, structural integrity, cooling and cable management features and a wide choice of power and switching options to match your high-density IT requirements today and in the future. G2 Enterprise Series Racks have a 10-year limited warranty that provides either repair or complete replacement of the rack. We can offer this industry-leading warranty due to the highly durable design with fully-wielded, roll-form rack design, heavy-gauge rails, and heavy-duty castors. Select shock pallet models include packaging specifically designed to support the shipment of pre-configured racks with up to 3,000 lbs. of IT equipment. Choose an HPE G2 Enterprise Series Rack for IT workloads that require a greater load capacity, additional physical security options or if you prefer a rack that can be fully configured and shipped to your site.
- 10-year limited warranty that provides either repair or complete replacement of the rack.
- Network racks include repositioned vertical EIA rails to accommodate front to rear cabling and additional bristle covered cable access slots to prevent mixing of air and allow pass-through of cables.
- Universal lock tooling that supports the integration of electronic and biometric security solutions.
- Flush-mount side panels allow racks to be bayed with side panels installed.
- Redesigned rack bottom providing unobstructed access to data center floor.
- Removal and reversible rack canopy with pre-installed brush strips capable of supporting easy pass-through of large cables and connectors.
|Static/Stationary Weight Capacity
|Dynamic/Rolling Weight Capacity
|Manufacturer Part Number
||Hewlett Packard Enterprise
||42U 800mmx1075mm G2 Enterprise Shock Rack