Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 1U Rack Server - x Intel Xeon Silver 4208 2.10 GHz - 32 GB RAM HDD - 480 GB (1 x 480 GB) SSD - 12Gb/s SAS Controller - 2 Processor Support - 1 TB RAM Support - Gigabit Ethernet - 8 x SFF Bay(s) - Hot Swappable Bays - 2 x 550 W - Redundant Power Supply 2.1G 8C 2P 2X16GB 480GB RI SATA SSD
Optimized for dense, scale-out computing
The PowerEdge R440 delivers the perfect combination of performance and density for HPC and web-tech deployments with a feature set right-sized for scale-out infrastructure environments.
Deliver performance at scale with the Dell EMC PowerEdge portfolio
Modern compute platforms from Dell EMC easily scale and leverage key technologies to maximize application performance. The PowerEdge R440 is built on a scalable architecture that provides the choice and flexibility to optimize performance and density.
- Scale compute resources with Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors delivering a 27% increase in processing cores and 50% increase in bandwidth over previous generation of Xeon processors.
- Flexible storage with up to 10 x 2.5 SAS/SATA/SSD with up to 4 NVMe PCIe SSD's or 4 x 3.5.
- Free up storage with boot optimized M.2 SSDs.
Intuitive systems management with intelligent automation
Dell EMC gives top efficiency to PowerEdge servers, delivering smart automation of day to day tasks with the power and efficiency of the embedded iDRAC with Lifecycle Controller. With its agent-free management, the R440 is simply managed and frees up time for work priorities.
- Simplify management of your servers with OpenManage Essentials, a 1:many console that automates all phases of lifecycle management: deployment, updates, monitoring, and maintenance.
- Use Quick Sync 2, a wireless module, and the OpenManage Mobile app for at-server management, to configure or troubleshoot in the data center, and to receive alerts when you're on the go.
Rely on PowerEdge with built-in security
Every PowerEdge server is made with a cyber-resilient architecture, building security into all parts of a server's life cycle. The R440 uses these new security features so you can reliably and securely deliver the right data to where your customers are, no matter where they are. Dell EMC consider each part of system security, from design to end of life, to ensure trust and deliver worry-free, secure systems.
- Rely on a secure supply chain that protects servers from factory to the data center.
- Maintain data safety with cryptographically signed firmware packages and Secure Boot.
- Prevent unauthorized or malicious change with Server Lockdown.
- Wipe all data from storage media including hard drives, SSDs and system memory quickly and securely with System Erase.
Network & Communication
ReadyRails Sliding Rails
2 x NEMA 5-15P to C13 Wall Plug, 125 Volt, 15 AMP, 10 Feet (3m), Power Cord, North America
|Country of Origin
|Number of Internal 2.5" Bays
|Number of Total Expansion Bays
|Hot Swappable Bays
|Optical Drive Type
|Solid State Drive Interface
|Solid State Drive Configuration
||1 x 480 GB
|Total Solid State Drive Capacity
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Number of Total Memory Slots
|Number of Occupied Memory Slots
||NEMA 5-15P to C13
|Number of Power Supplies Supported
|Number of Power Supplies Installed
|Redundant Power Supply
|Maximum Power Supply Wattage
Processor & Chipset
||Octa-core (8 Core)
|Number of Processors Supported